Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Sweet Ben

I am constantly writing blog posts in my head.  I know that it doesn't seem that way from the serious lack of posts...but one post that keeps running through is a dedication to my sweet man.


It's funny how having 8 kids can really help you appreciate the man God has given you as a life partner!  He could have blessed me with anyone but he picked Ben, and I am so thankful for him.  A man who shares my love for kids, chaos, and spontaneity!  This Christmas Ben was given a poem by a student in his class that just sums it up.  

Mr. Johnston Is Cool!


Mr. Johnston is my teacher.
He is awesome in every way.
He helps me with each subject, so that I get an A.
He helps me with my diabetes even though I am new.
'Cause guess what, he has it too!
He helps me with my "gluten free" which means I can't eat wheat,
but he can't eat it either...isn't that neat?!
He taught us kickball and football.
It is SO Fun!
We give him a high five when we are done!
He can kick a ball farther than anyone in the school.
There are 4 words I want to say:
Mr. Johnston IS COOL!


Love,
Fidelina

Thank you Lord for blessing us with this super cool man, we love him!

No comments: