Sunday, May 31, 2009

Girly Stuff!

For all my girls...head to this website and have fun!  

www.everydayminerals.com


This mineral makeup company is from here in Austin, and while I am not a big makeup person this stuff is fun, cheap, natural (no yucky chemical additives) and works amazing!  I have been using the FREE samples they sent me for 2 months now and still have more than half left.  All you have to do is go to their website and click on the "Free Samples Get 'em Now" link, then add the samples you want to your cart.  I did purchase a long handled Kabuki brush to go with my samples but have continued to use my old blush brush, and and eyeshadow brush for the concealer.  You just tap a little powder in the lid of the container and brush it on!

I have never actually enjoyed choosing makeup before...maybe it's sitting at home, lack of squirmy kids in carts, no husband asking "how long can choosing a color possibly take?", but this rocks!



No comments: